Purpose: get either a specific application or a list of applications for a project, with their module, form, and case schemata. Includes support for linked applications.
- omit app_id in URL to retrieve list of applications
- extras: if true, includes a dump of application data; else, does not include additional data.
The output of the API in the "objects" field is a list of configurations for your applications. Each one has a list of its modules with all case properties and forms.
- name: The name of the application
- version: The application version (build number)
- modules: This is a list of the modules with their forms, case type, and case properties
- case_type: The case type for the enclosing module
- case_properties: The names of all properties for the case type for the enclosing module
- forms: A list of all forms for the module
- questions: A list of the schema for each question of the module
- versions: This is a list of app versions (builds) which have been created from this application.
- other application data, if extras is set to true.
Sample JSON Output: