Enterprise Features are only available to partners using the CommCare Enterprise software plan. Access to some of these features may be controlled by Dimagi. To learn more about our Enterprise capabilities please contact email@example.com or your Customer Success Manager if your organization is our Enterprise partner.
#1 Enterprise Dashboard
The enterprise dashboard gives enterprise projects access to reports that pull data from all project spaces with a subscription attached to the account.
- Project spaces
Number of applications
- Number of mobile users
- Number of web users
- Number of SMSes sent and received in the past 30 days
Date of last form submission
- Web users
Date of last login
State of last access
Status: whether this is a confirmed user or a pending invitation
- Mobile workers
- Date created
- Date of last sync
- Date of last submission
- CommCare version of last submission
- Last 30 days of form submissions
- Form name
- Date submitted
- Submitting user
All reports are generated in the background, with a link emailed to the user for download.
Several settings are only relevant to enterprise accounts:
- Restrict project creation: This removes the ability of users to create new project spaces
- Restrict user signups: This disallows users from creating new accounts. This restriction is applied to users who email addresses match the Enterprise Domains for Restricting Signups value that is set in the billing account's settings.
The enterprise area also provides a view of current billing statements: