Popular Help Content
- What is the context of the project?
- Who are the beneficiaries?
- Who are the users?
- What are the data needs?
- Define the structure: modules menus and forms
- What are the major events (i.e. registration, monthly visits, meetings, etc.)?
- What is the structure of the community or intervention
- How can the structure be optimized for usability/help the mobile user?
- Define the content
- What will the multimedia content be?
- What counseling messages need to be included?
- What questions or calculations should be in each form?
- Draw a schematic that shows the workflow of the application. Specifically, show the structure of the Modules Menus and Forms and how you think the content should be best organized.
- Describe the purpose of each form as it relates to case management concepts. For each form consider how it relates to the life cycle/care cycle of that case of interest.
Stage 3: Defining the Application Content